May 14, 2013

I'm a Fucking Scatterbrain

 I started writing this bullshit about the weather and decided I got really fucking bored with it. It's fucking nice and hot out and that's the bottom fucking line. It's hard to be in a bad mood. I'm on little more than 3 hours of sleep and the day appears to be dragging on. Fuck it.

There's a new open mic tonight I'm pretty fucking pumped about and I'm going to New York for 9 days starting Friday.

I can't focus on anything and I'm still not sure if it's for lack of sleep or coffee intake. It's certainly a combination of both but I don't know which is tipping the scales more.

Anyway it'd been a while since I wrote anything here and this shit is dope so I figured I'd throw something down. I haven't been to any Juggalo parties or anything so life is obviously too fucking lame to comment on. I did think of an extremely hacky joke about 15 minutes ago and I came to write it down before catching myself.

If this is entertaining at all to read, please send $1 to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace...you too can be happy. Oh fuck. Yeah. I took some fucking pseudoephedrine too. That could be part of this crazy train headtrip I'm on. That shit's no joke, son. Allergies should be long gone by now. It's fully fucking summer. What's the deal? What the fuck could I possibly be allergic to? The fucking sun? My own existence?

Allergies are the biggest negative in my life right now. That I want to post about here.

Here's the thing. If you're always saying, "I always really wanted to..."--fucking stop. Get on with it. If you wanna learn to play guitar you won't learn a fucking thing by not picking up a guitar. I don't know why I just got on this inspirational shit line but today is the fucking day to punch your boss in the dick and go on a road trip.

Change. Of. Fucking. Scenery. We all fucking need it and most of us don't get it in this stupid slave society. Your career is stupid and so are your work buddies.

Oh, I saw a fucking burning car last night and that shit was crrrraaaaazy. This fuckin hooptie was parked right up against this garage wall and the entire front end area was ablaze. It was pretty rad. Anyway I'll close out this retard posting with that.

Shotgun a beer, tear some shit up. It's too nice out not to. Fucking finito.

No comments:

Post a Comment